Some Good Press

Congrats, John. That's awesome. I really enjoyed your hot and fast Kosmo Butt post, btw. Coincidentally, what do you use as a water pan in your UDS? Just curious.

Pretty cool. Congrats. With recipes and skills that you've demonstrated, it isn't a suprise. Keep in mind that this means any time I'm out that way, I'm looking you up and I'll be expecting some good eats!

Nice job, John!! :eusa_clap

I visit your site often. Lots of good recipes and info. I really want to try the short rib Hungarian goulash. And you're very generous sharing your knowledge and experience on various websites. Thanks!!!!

You're not too far from me....Pocatello. I used to live in Boise and still get back there to visit family and friends. Of course, it's not often enough.

Rich

I too have propped up my cooking clout by visiting your site... Much appreciated and Congrats on the nod.

Congrats, I think they really liked you buddy!!! With the "Awww" and all. LoL
Seriously nice and well deserved write up!

Thanks, folks! It's quite an honor for a lil ol' food blogger.

Congrats, John. That's awesome. I really enjoyed your hot and fast Kosmo Butt post, btw. Coincidentally, what do you use as a water pan in your UDS? Just curious.

I use one of these enameled steel wash tubs. I cut the top lip off with an angle grinder.

PS20444.jpg

John

Congrats on the press coverage!
I have spewed untold amounts of profanities because of aluminum foil. I never knew about the tabs. I have told 4 people so far and they all knew it already. Why did I not know this? I bet I have put $50 in the "bad word jar" over the years.

Back