THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I was inspired by Hoss' post about pulled pork nachos http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126017&highlight=Hoss but couldn't find any PP in my freezer... I had some beef cheek meat that I keep on hand for quick cooks...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119037

Thank you Hoss! :grin:

I topped some chips with the beef cheek meat and minced peppers and scallions...

b807eaef-1.jpg

topped with asadero cheese and into the smoker....

f88c963d-1.jpg

9faf1398-2.jpg

e0a6de9d-1.jpg

Used my favorite Hula Girl Jalapeno sauce and some new chipotle habanero that I had not tried before... I like both of them.

cb3a2b70-1-1.jpg

It was pretty tasty! :)

5334b5b9-1.jpg

Thank you again Hoss it was a quick, tasty supper for me and I loved it! :grin:

Thanks for looking!

sorry about the big Hula Girl pic... I can't seem to get it smaller!

Thanks Bob!!:grin:
Hoss Thanks again for giving me the idea. Also..thanks for checking out my blog, it's my diary. lol

Jason, thanks, I guess you can tell I love beef cheeks! :becky:

Thank you John and Rob!
I wish I had some for a midnight snack tonight. :grin:

I love love love nachos! I've never tried cheek meat though - not for any reason, just haven't been around it. I'd definitely hit some though from the looks of yer pix! :hungry:

You always have great uses for those cast iron pots of yours. I've never really cooked with them before. But it's always cool to see a new way to use them. Great lookin nachos!

Very cool. I was just talking about beef cheek yesterday. I may be opening a restaurant later this year. If I do, I want to do some specials using beef cheek. Nice job.

Thank you friends! They took on the smoke well and were pretty tasty. :grin:

Phu.... you made me spit my drink out! lol

Thanks RevZilla, Al, Paula, George and Gary!

I love love love nachos! I've never tried cheek meat though - not for any reason, just haven't been around it. I'd definitely hit some though from the looks of yer pix! :hungry:
Greg I hope you try it sometime. The meat reminds me of beef short ribs...really rich and tender. Thanks Greg... :)

You always have great uses for those cast iron pots of yours. I've never really cooked with them before. But it's always cool to see a new way to use them. Great lookin nachos!
Thank you Joe, I love my cast iron stuff. :becky:

Very cool. I was just talking about beef cheek yesterday. I may be opening a restaurant later this year. If I do, I want to do some specials using beef cheek. Nice job.

Ryan that would be great!! Wish I lived close enough to try your restaurant... I might need to take a road trip. Thanks! :grin:

Thanks Deepsouth and Chris! :thumb:

Back