THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little over 2 years into doing this and I bet I've decided to quit doing comps about a dozen times. Usually on the ride home Saturday night. So far, by Sunday afternoon I start thinking about what I did wrong and what needs to change.

I really don't get jazzed about the competitions themselves anymore, I get all rev'd up when I feel like I nailed one of the turn-ins and the scores agree.

Russ

When I was a young lad my thrill came from baseball and chasin' women...now my thrill is a call and a walk with my woman!

we have completed two contests. First time no calls but completed 4 turn-ins on time the hook was set. This year 3 walks and a call and left with RGC. I don't remember any christmas that good, not even the year I got a magic set. I don't think we will ever repeat that success but you can bet we will keep trying.

Back