THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll keep an eye on this. Planning on visiting friends in Bernalillo this spring, and the dates are totally flexible. Maybe it could work out....:cool:

EDIT****
ooopps! Saw the second thread and it's a Fall Bash. Too far away to make any solid plans as things are likely to change for us between now and then. I'll keep an eye out anyway.

Springerville is nice we could also consider Greer or Alpine. All eastern AZ locations. All have campground areas and hotels with the exception of Alpine. Very small town but beautiful area. I'll do some more research on these and other areas in the same vicinity.

I'll keep an eye on this. Planning on visiting friends in Bernalillo this spring, and the dates are totally flexible.

Saw the second thread and it's a Fall Bash. Too far away to make any solid plans as things are likely to change for us between now and then. I'll keep an eye out anyway.

Got baseline dates for this Spring!?

I'm your Huckleberry!

Approaching 1 month away!

Sign-up sheet is up and available.

Weekend of 14-16 Sept 2018.

Location is still TBD based on possible New Mexico burn ban (Pig Farmer/Carl looking into what's possible).

Please jump over to the Bash Thread for banter and sign-up!

Sure. Got a suggestion on location (that has no fire ban and available sites)?

I got nothing and have no knowledge on local conditions. I grew up in Roswell and went to the mountains frequently. It would be an awesome location for a bash but you can't bash if there is a fire ban.

I got nothing and have no knowledge on local conditions. I grew up in Roswell and went to the mountains frequently. It would be an awesome location for a bash but you can't bash if there is a fire ban.

I'm with you, Drunk Monkey. I have never been to Ruidoso, and I wouldn't have the 1st clue and locations there.

Ok all, I would like to invite you to the SW Bash in Silver City, NM October 12-14. You can find out more info by clicking on the links in my signature. If you have any questions you can PM me or ask them here or the other thread. To take a line from the Texas Bash...You are all invited to the SW BASH!!

Back