THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Dug in the freezer and found some grilled tri tip. I heated the vacu-bag in simmering water and heated up a peice of baguette. Made a damn fine sandwhich. More pics and a write up on my BLOG.

Attachments

• Tri Tip Sandwich 004.jpg
    Tri Tip Sandwich 004.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 68
I saw some of the pictures of Houston all iced over on the morning news....Wow. Sounds like Oklahoma is slick everywhere.

I'm having left-overs for a late lunch. A shrimp / pasta thing and some potsticker dumplings. Notice the responsible sized portions? Losing the fast food lunches is one of my new years resolutions.

DSC01432a.jpg

I didn't take a picture, but I had nachos with some of my tamale fixins. Hoping to get to another small round of tamales tomorrow night.

I didn't take any pictures either, but for lunch I only had four or five olives.
And an industrial sized Bloody Mary.

bbqjoe said:
I didn't take any pictures either, but for lunch I only had four or five olives.
And an industrial sized Bloody Mary.

:shock: :shock: what, no celery stick?

I was actually gonna post that for lunch I had a loaded baked potato with some pulled pork I had in the freezer, butter, cheese, jalapenos, with some Stubs sauce on top....but didn't think of taking picture until I was finished and didn't think you'd believe me :wink:

thirdeye said:
I saw some of the pictures of Houston all iced over on the morning news....Wow. Sounds like Oklahoma is slick everywhere.

I'm having left-overs for a late lunch. A shrimp / pasta thing and some potsticker dumplings. Notice the responsible sized portions? Losing the fast food lunches is one of my new years resolutions.

DSC01432a.jpg

That is a good looking plate. My leftovers don't look nearly that good today.

Back