THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lazybonesmoke1 said:
I'd buy that for a dollar!!!! do you do the same thing every month?

Pretty much. Did Pulled pork sandwiches once. Everyone complained even though they got two sandwiches for $8 instead of the usual $10.

Would you complain about this meal for $8?
sammichlunch.jpg

Mista, I think I'm gonna have thanksgiving on the beach this year, and I want you to cater it, EXACTLY LIKE THAT. I'll give you the head count, and you give me your price.
Whew how easy would that be? All I'd have to do is cork the wine, fry a few turkeys and game hens and the rest of my day can be spent surfing!

Only if you only sold me one instead of the two I'd order.

Bigmista said:
Pretty much. Did Pulled pork sandwiches once. Everyone complained even though they got two sandwiches for $8 instead of the usual $10.

Would you complain about this meal for $8?
sammichlunch.jpg

I'd gladly pay $10. any day for that spread !!.... and I bitch like hell when the grocery store hits me the wrong price per pound for veggies. Tell those cheapskates to get real !

Nice job!

Back