Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' on the Water, Liberty, IN - April 30 & May 1, 2011

Just got word that soccer games are cancelled tomorrow (fields are flooded)....so I'll be able to hang most of the day!

Jeff (stockcarBBQ)...just tried to PM you, but apparently your inbox is all full up!!

Lookin forward to meeting the lot of you!
BRETHREN ROCK!!!!

Hey Wampus Just found out I may be a loner this Weekend. Wanna be a Foul Butt? Just look for a Bears popup. 6 guys on the team & none can make it! Just look me up if ya wanna hang out. Listen for music & sombody arguing with Stephan from Shigs....thats me!!:boxing:

Hey Wampus Just found out I may be a loner this Weekend. Wanna be a Foul Butt? Just look for a Bears popup. 6 guys on the team & none can make it! Just look me up if ya wanna hang out. Listen for music & sombody arguing with Stephan from Shigs....thats me!!:boxing:

Well Wampus I hope you took Fowl Butt up on their offer because if you did you know that they got their 1ST GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP!
Congrats to our good friends Fowl Butt Team!

Congrats to all that walked. We all worked hard threw the bad conditions there.

Congrats Jan! Great job.
Thanks to Wampus for hanging out and trying our stuff. I hope you learned a few things. It was nice to meet you!
I wish I could have gotten out and met a few more of you....

Thanks to all the Brethren teams that allowed me to hang around and bug the livin CHIT out of them!!!:becky:

I had a great time and di indeed learn a lot from you all. I was (barely) able to bounce around between these 5 teams:
Fowl Butt BBQ (Thanks Jan for letting me park and camp at your site)
Roadmaster BBQ
Smoke Break BBQ
Stock Car BBQ
Eat More Butt BBQ

I also was able to meet Bobby G and Full Metal BBQ, and Shigs 'N' Pit but just couldn't make the necessary time to hang with them much.

All the hospitality was astounding and I really did make a lot of friends.

Fowl Butt won GC, huh? That's awesome!!!
Jan....just before I left, you were telling me you considered leaving before the awards because you were SO sure you weren't going to get a call on anything!!! Just goes to show ya, I guess, that you never can tell what the judges are gonna like!!! Good thing you hung around!!!

IRONMAN JAN!!! Did all the cookin himself too!:clap2:
Congrats Jan and Fowl Butt BBQ! Good on ya!!!

BRETHREN
FARKIN
ROCK!!!!

Back