THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, loaded the smoker up last night....came home and almost had a panic attack.....this is the first time that I let my baby out of my site going to a contest.....luckily my friends are the ones who loaded it up.....they were funny, shrink wrappped, bubble wrapped, and bow on top.......well, ok, no bow, but, they took great care.....I owe them a cookout at the loading center when I get home.....flying out tomorrow morning.....safe travels all

110°F is nothing, Gary.

I spent the day outside when Phoenix hit it's all-time high of 122°F in June, 1990!

Does it matter that I spent that day drinking beer while tubing down the Salt River?

Kinda smokey air yesterday and a bit more today .... Los Angeles fires/smoke blowing northeast and some Utah smoke in the area too. Still not at all bad for health reasons, but the local crystal clear air looks like crud! Temps are a bit hot, but low humidity .... :roll:

Hope to make the difficult 45 minute drive (from St George) to checkout your great Q !! :icon_cool
If Big Dave hadn't arm wrestled me out of his 'Toyota pickup' BYC (a couple years back) I'd be there smokin' too ... :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back