THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

snadamo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Adam
Yet another cut of meat intended for a different day, but I need the room on the freezer. Unfortunately just after pics. I used SPG as rub and smoked it until 150 with fogo, kingsford, and post oak chunks til 150. Then I poured a stick of melted butter and wrapped until 165ish. I was worried it would be dry but it turned out pretty good. I sliced it up and will use for sandwiches. Kids and wife liked it too.

Thanks for looking!

52391846185_2e93d7a313_b.jpg

52390497827_ea33a01a62_b.jpg

Thanks. I think turkey breast is hard to get right. I end up paying the pound at Rudy's BBQ nearby.
Perhaps it's time to revisit

I cook them on my offset using essentially the same method as Snadamo. IMO I think the turkey is easier than getting chicken skin right on an offset. On a charcoal grill i think it's way easier to get chicken right though.

The trouble with turkey breast is they are hard to find in my area and tend to be expensive. I highly recommend a sandwich with homemade smoked turkey and homemade bacon

I'd certainly revisit, it's good stuff

I had to get my Turkey breast delivered from wild fork foods.

Back