THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Here's one of the three tiger trout I got today. Gonna fire up the WSM and smoke them up.
Picture065.jpg

Nice "Trout"... I have to get done with my "Honey Do" list and get out fishing. Put off the "Honey Do" all winter so I could ice fish... Now I am paying for it :shock:.

Gonna wait till morning. I picked up a brisket this afternoon and figured I'd try a new rub and throw the fish on with it. Wait maybe I better do the fish on the other WSM or the kettle. I don't want the brisket to taste like the fish.

Never heard of a Tiger trout until your post. Just looked them up. Brown and Brookie hybrid. They dumb like the Brookie or smart like the Brown? How do they fight?

What river/creek stocks them down there?

Very aggressive fish and pound for pound probably the best fighter out there. Only problem is they eat anything. I find they like the fast water. They put a few in the Westfield River.

Back