THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Sorry for the late post as I took some needed time off with my family.
Here is our Christmas Prime Rib.
I ended up doing 11 total for customers but unfortunately I got stuck with 1 as the person did not show up to pick up or pay either.

1-4-2.jpg

1-4-3.jpg

Yes indeed it cuts into profits.

But I decided to donate the whole prime rib along with a full foil pan each of mashed potatoes, house spring mix salad and a couple pies to our local women's safe house for beaten and battered woman.

Well done! Both the cook and the “being a great human being” part. Way to take your lemons and make someone lemonade.

But I decided to donate the whole prime rib along with a full foil pan each of mashed potatoes, house spring mix salad and a couple pies to our local women's safe house for beaten and battered woman.

And that's what makes you a good man. Very Well Played!

Thank You, That is one of the best things I have heard in a while! I Pray your generosity comes back to you Ten Fold!!! I know it was well appreciated and a great surprise to those women. Again, Thank You!!!!

Strong, Shiz.

That standing rib roast looked absolutely killer, man! I can only imagine how good that dinner was for some ladies who could use all the support a community can provide.

Brethren Standard, right there.

BZ

Until I saw this post...

I was gonna say...

“Oh poor you, getting “stuck” with the finest piece of beef this side of heaven!”

Good on you for passing it on to those who I haven’t got a CLUE how the live...

Back