THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do you cut you pizza

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With round pizza, thick crust gets cut into pie shaped slices. Thin crust gets sliced across the whole pizza in about 1 1/2" wide strips. Then turn the pie a quarter turn and slice once through the center of the whole thing.

Hell, I don't really care. Pizza is one of the few foods that even bad pizza isn't too bad. But I didn't care for conch pizza in the Bahamas.

Chris

I like squares, bgbob likes wedges, so we usually have wedges (am I a good wife or what?)

My favorite pieces in a square cut pizza are the center ones-more cheese!

Pie shape for me. I also use Cherry wood chunks to add some flavor when doing in my Primo Oval XL. Outstanding taste!

pizza.jpg

I have been known to take pizza and fold it into a half moon and eat it...
No cutting required:biggrin:
I do that with the smaller pizzas. Bigger pizzas get rolled and devoured. (burrito mod) :lol:

good lookin grub there Rick!!

Always pie shape... better toppings to crust ratio. I hate being the guy that gets stuck with the last chunk of edge crust with no toppings! =(

Also the crust creates a good base to fold that slice and insert into pie-hole!

I made Spaghetti pizza the other night for the first time... wife & kid LOVED it! Used angel hair pasta and left over meatballs & sauce... A MUST TRY! Reminded me of baked spaghetti.

Perfect looking pie there!

In my book:
Napolitano (round thin ones) get pie slices.
Siciliano (the thick rectangle shape ones) get square cuts.

Back