THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't even know what the hell an oxtail is! :shocked: But that right there looks damn good! :clap:

Oh man, that looks good!! Reminds me of the open-faced roast beef n gravy sandwiches my my mom used to make. No "neat" way to eat them without getting covered in gravy. lol Love it!!
Well done Neighbor!!

Thanks Neighbor! I had the paper towel roll next to me and even after that I had to go and wash up. :biggrin1: It was worth it though.

Very nice Sako. When I was stationed over in Germany, there was this place we went to for lunch that had this Beef and Gravy sandwich once a week. It was so messy and so delicious. We never missed it...

I would've never missed it either Terry. Sounds delicious. Thanks buddy!

I don't even know what the hell an oxtail is! :shocked: But that right there looks damn good! :clap:

It's cattle tail Andrew. It's one of my ultimate favorite things to eat. Rich, fatty, gelatinous goodness. I'm making myself hungry again. :hungry:

Thanks buddy!

uGxrSeVh.png

Back