THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huh? What?

is one Smokin' Farker
Four dozen smoked with pecan for 2 hours at 200F (high as I could get it with the wind today.)

Rubbed with green chili powder, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, mustard powder, oregano, and thyme. What we want to eat today will get crisped up on the grill for serving. The rest will get cooled down and vacuum packed for later.

51993263501_3d9140c9cc_o.jpg

Nice looking wings. I'm grilling instead of smoking tonight, but wings are part of the cook.

Ribeye steaks, wings, 2 kinds of sausage and some burgers and dogs for me.

No sense in wasting a good fire for just one meal. :wink:

When I stopped at Aldi today they had jumped to $3.99. (see your "Got chicken" thread)

That's a steal here if you can get them at that price. Been at $4.79 to $5.99 for fresh wings for a while now. I get choice ribeye and tri tip on sale for that price. :becky:

Great looking wings OP!

That's a steal here if you can get them at that price. Been at $4.79 to $5.99 for fresh wings for a while now. I get choice ribeye and tri tip on sale for that price. :becky:

Great looking wings OP!

You know that saying- "Everything is bigger in Texas".

I'm thinking after reading prices here for a while- "Everything is higher in Cali".

"The rest will get cooled down and vacuum packed for later."?

Why would there be any left over?

Back