THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pull the trigger! Only downside is your other grills will get near zero use. Upside is you can make so many things and so much of them at once. Heck, if nothing else it's worth it just for the amount of pancakes you can make at one time!

Pull the trigger! Only downside is your other grills will get near zero use. Upside is you can make so many things and so much of them at once. Heck, if nothing else it's worth it just for the amount of pancakes you can make at one time!

Literally this. I got one for Father’s Day I haven’t touched anything else since then. I’m sure it’s just new. But there is no limit.

Great price! I use the heck out of mine. Bought 3 for friends (Christmas and wedding gifts) and now they are hooked.

It doesn't seem like there is a version that uses natural gas, is there?

I didn't buy one, but I did send it to a buddy (he mentioned a blackstone on a call the other day, but then we were sidetracked by work crap) and by the end of our texting, he bought the griddle, the cover, and the tool kit.

Any day that I can make him spend money, is a good day. So, thank you for posting this.

I have the table top too and enjoy it. I guess they make a 22" table top now.

This deal on the 36" has expired.

Yup, it’s back up to $289.99... Pro tip: download the Slick Deals app (that’s the website I linked to). In addition to the hot front page deals, you can customize your alert settings to include stuff like “barbecue” and “grill” for 10+ thumbs up which is how I was alerted to this deal. Dang app has both saved and costed me a lot of $$$.... Kinda like this forum :wink:

Back