THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
I like my Pork Butts (picnics too) with Heavy Bark and Sliced, Chopped and Chunked (Cubed) vs pulled ......... So I don't foil during cook and I pull mine around 185* then wrap in 4 layers of foil and rest on counter for min 1 hr upto 2 -2 1/2 hrs........... No the bone don't wiggle but the meat pulls from bone easily. :wink:

I done ate all the chunked by time I took the pics.......

null_zps8e9593a1.jpg

null_zpsa7768ec0.jpg

null_zpsae976bf8.jpg

null_zpsbf625072.jpg

Impressive cook. I pull most of the time but sliced is really nice for a change-up once in a while. You'll have to post up the pics after you make your mods to that lil dude.

Impressive cook. I pull most of the time but sliced is really nice for a change-up once in a while. You'll have to post up the pics after you make your mods to that lil dude.

I'm not doing any major mods but will probally take pics, document and post what I do and results........:wink:

Back