Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Skagit Valley BBQ Championship 6/19-29 PNWBA

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Skagit Valley Barbecue Championship sponsored by Food Pavilion in Sedro Wooley, WA. www.pnwba.com

$7500 in Prizes, Pizza contest on Saturday and public sampling on Sunday.

This is cook #1 in the Markets Challenge Cup Race and Left Hand Smoke is there! We are looking for 5 more teams to make this event a qualifier and also welcome KCBS CBJ's at this event.

C'mon folks...let's get smokin' on this one...I know there are a few of you lurking fence sitters out there...:becky:

Find Someone to work for me that weekend and we will come! Otherwise enjoy!

Contest saturation! I'm not having a good feeling about multiple events on the same weekends in the Northwest. Black Lake & Bellevue were an indication, now this weekend we're out beggin' for teams for the largest prize $$ event yet. Blitz in PDX and Duvall are first year events and shouldn't be a problem, but come next year WTF? OH well- If they had re-runs of BBQ Pitmasters, that would bring teams out of the woodwork.

Yup...looks like no bung to be had this weekend...guess we're cookin' for war chest money...:becky:

Contest saturation! I'm not having a good feeling about multiple events on the same weekends in the Northwest. Black Lake & Bellevue were an indication, now this weekend we're out beggin' for teams for the largest prize $$ event yet. Blitz in PDX and Duvall are first year events and shouldn't be a problem, but come next year WTF? OH well- If they had re-runs of BBQ Pitmasters, that would bring teams out of the woodwork.

It would be nice to spread those contests out in april and may but I guess everyone wants good weather Imagine that. And multiple contests on the same weekend means less prize money at any one event. I would love to make every contests and try and take you guys down! But my day(paying) job keeps my schedule at half of what i really want to be doing.

Good Luck this weekend!

Back