THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sizzler1322

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi all.:welcome: I am here to introduce myself.My name is Gilbert and I am from El Paso,Texas. I am a 3rd grade teacher. I am just starting off so I am eager to learn. I am the brother of BobBrisket:thumb:. I have been picking up an interest for grilling and steaks as of late. I have been buying my own collection of grills and foods. I have also become a fan of growing and eating hot peppers:flame:. I have live Chocolate Habanero plants, Ember Explosions, and hopefully a Trinidad Scorpion plant all of which will hopefully produce some fire to go along with the good eats :biggrin1: .I prefer to use my Char Broil Cast Iron 500X when possible. I have several guns and enjoy shooting and hope to one day go on a hunt and bag a nice boar or buck to cook up those back straps along with everything else. I like the outdoors and being engaged with activities outside, especially when rock n roll music is involved with a good ale. I am sure I will have many questions hope to learn many things. Eat, live long, and have fun:bow:.

Welcome Bro! Watch yourself around these people!:-D Don't ask how I know!!!:laugh: There are plenty of gun nuts, chili heads, and food freaks around here! You will fit right in! Just keep my secrets, dude................:twisted: I don't want to hafta Moderate you! I will too!:-D

Bob

Last edited:
Welcome Bro! Watch yourself around these people!:-D Don't ask how I know!!!:laugh: There are plenty of gun nuts, chili heads, and food freaks around here! You will fit right in! Just keep my secrets, dude................:twisted: I don't want to hafta Moderate you! I will too!:-D

Bob

Don't let him scare you, Gilbert. I can undo anything he does, although he stays up later than I do. :becky:

Welcome!

Arlin

Back