THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Gonna cook for one tonight. Plan is to cook a couple of sausages I got from a meat market that was at the eggfest. Stopped by and got some Mild Italian, Lenguisa, Andouillie. Also gonna do up some wings with Stephs Simply Marvelous Season All.
IMG_0120-6.jpg

IMG_0121-6.jpg

IMG_0122-6.jpg

IMG_0123-6.jpg

Sampling a Italian and a Lenguisa.
IMG_0124-6.jpg

OK here is my opinion. I ate the chicken with no sauce to taste it on it's own merit. I would consider it as I believe Steph has described it as a Season Salt or Season All. It has a good flavor and would be fantastic on food that is lightly sauced in addition to the seasoning. It would be outstanding on vegetables, potatoes, popcorn. I am going to order some and replace my Lawreys with it for sure. Wife and daughter was having salad and tried to force one on me. I opted for the hardboiled egg. I sprinkled some Simply Marvelous on it and it was outstanding.

IMG_0131-4.jpg

Nice looking grub!!

The Simply Marvelous Season All is some good Chit:eusa_clap. I am going to do some Wings with it for my Halloween Party, some with just Season All and some with Season All and Buffalo Garlic Sauce. I may even put it on some Armadillo Eggs. I will surely be buying some soon, I still have yet to use all of the generous sample from Steph:biggrin:.

OK here is my opinion. I ate the chicken with no sauce to taste it on it's own merit. I would consider it as I believe Steph has described it as a Season Salt or Season All. It has a good flavor and would be fantastic on food that is lightly sauced in addition to the seasoning. It would be outstanding on vegetables, potatoes, popcorn. I am going to order some and replace my Lawreys with it for sure. Wife and daughter was having salad and tried to force one on me. I opted for the hardboiled egg. I sprinkled some Simply Marvelous on it and it was outstanding.

I am doing another post, this time over things, thanks for the Idea!

You kiddin me, till I get my order in I am treating it like gold! Only for the stuff I eat.:biggrin:
Thanks again for the sample. Glad i was one of the "First 10" to reply. Brother where did you learn to count?

Nice looking grub!!

I am going to do some Wings with it for my Halloween Party, some with just Season All and some with Season All and Buffalo Garlic Sauce. QUOTE]

That looks yum-eee!

Jagardn- tell me more about this Buffalo Garlic Sauce.....

Back