THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

morgaj1

is one Smokin' Farker
I have been slowly making my way through the Simply Marvelous rubs. All I can say is wow! The flavor profile is wonderful and complex. This past weekend, when I smoked wings, I made some for my wife that were not spicy. I marinated them in 1/4 cup SM Cherry and 1/4 cup oil. Before going on the smoker, I dusted them with Sweet Seduction. She normally doesn't like wings, but she ate almost a pound in 2 day. Great job Steph!!!!!

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times......

Simply Marvelous is DA BOMB!:thumb:

Try the Spicy Apple on pork chops, or the Season All on just about anything. I dig it on salads, popcorn, in mashed potatoes, french fries, etc. Cherry's pretty much my favorite, but that Sweet Seduction's pretty hard to beat too. I really REALLY like the Sweet & Spicy too. Been using it a lot lately on chicken.

I have $40 saved up for the 6 pack order. I am excited to try them.

Back