THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokinAussie

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Gold Coast, Queensland! (Finally Escaped Melbourne
Name or Nickame
Bill
G'Day Bruces! :biggrin1:

Squeezing this one in for the TD. I moved house over the weekend, but one of my last cooks on the flat top was to get rid of stuff in the fridge, so on went a few sausages and brats.
P-20240321-194827.jpg

Served up outside on the deck with some fresh made slaw and heaps of McIlhenny Siracha. And of course watching the footy on my PC as well.:grin:
P-20240321-201212.jpg

A bit of a closeup.
P-20240321-201228.jpg

Sometimes simple is the best. This was a quick and easy dinner.

I'm a bit disappointed with the siracha though. It's not hot at all. It's just sauce. Not hot sauce.

Cheers!

Bill

Good looking meal, Bill!

I see rugby in the background. I actually somewhat understand the sport. I enjoy it. 7's is pretty popular here, and I think even the colleges play it. Any rate, I watch it when it's on.

hope you're settling in well!

Looks great from here, hot ain't always needed to have a great taste, I ain't fond of that type of sauce but Tabasco branded products have had some great stuff come out the last few years. might have to try a bottle of that.

Back