Shrimp Tacos 🍤🌮🦐

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Where's the beef, or pork or goat or.......???
Leaving out on my bike yesterday for a short one hour Trek thru the 'hood The Bride said she wanted Shrimp for our 2pm meal. Shrimp Tacos, her should be famous bacony Spanish Rice, a tamale, white green chile queso, pico. Taco Tuesday was a hit. No smokers no grills just stovetop and oven. Menu selection by normal Thyroid test results for her. Long story on abbinormal Thyroid tests and shellfish with her. She's complicated. But she eats well most days.

Last edited:
I really want to know about the bacony spanish rice Adams. Please

Here ya go Brother. The Template. At times adjustments are made that don't get recorded. It's great just like this using various types of rice. If you use quick rice, fold don't stir às it will get mushy. If using "good rice" give it a chance to absorb flavors. Fun dish that can easily be a stand alone meal.

Last edited:
Looking good Adams. Love shrimp. That rice rocks.

I usually have the shrimp fajitas. Simple with just grilled onions and bell peppers with maybe some sour cream.

It's all about the seasonings.

Dude, that looks great! I love a good shrimp taco, but the wife doesn't do seafood so I only get them when we're at a restaurant :sad: I would gladly take that plate though, looks so much better than any restaurant around here! :thumb:

I love me some shrimp tacos and would be all over those! Thanks for sharing!

Back