THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They look great! Any left overs? You can have Sinful French Toast for breakfast tomorrow. Slice them in half, like a bagel. Dip the halves in a french toast egg dip and throw them on a griddle with butter. Serve with any topping really. Your caramel one would work awesome.
...even better, there is a maple infused whiskey called Cabin Fever sold around here....not that i usually drink at breakfast, but this stuff makes it ok!

Good job!

Thanks. I hope you enjoyed the one you ate this morning lol.

They look great! Any left overs? You can have Sinful French Toast for breakfast tomorrow. Slice them in half, like a bagel. Dip the halves in a french toast egg dip and throw them on a griddle with butter. Serve with any topping really. Your caramel one would work awesome.
...even better, there is a maple infused whiskey called Cabin Fever sold around here....not that i usually drink at breakfast, but this stuff makes it ok!

Dang that sounds great. i wish I had some left. I had 6 left and they went into work. Jaimacamon (Matt had one of them)

Those look delicious!!

Thanks Jeanie!

Now that I look closer. Dang that picture is small and I do need glasses:wacko:. I feel stupid now:icon_blush: Please forgive me:pray:

Hahahaha. It is a tiny picture. I am no where close to offended. I am secure in my manhood and will sport pink shorts on occasion lol

OK, Please excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to baking bread, but is that a technique or some special flour?

It is more of a recipe since I just use all purpose flour. When it comes to bread doughs you have the quick breads that use baking soda and baking powder as leavening agents. These breads are typically dense and heavy. Then you have yeast breads which use yeast to make the dough rise, these breads tend to be lighter, and interior less dense due to the gasses the yeast create in the dough.

So my cinnamon rolls are not going to be as light and fluffy as cinnabon cinnamon rolls. But they are as light and kind of fluffy like a buttermilk biscuit.

But thanks for the recipe!

Thanks buddy.

OK, thanks for the info. That's some good information to have especially when I try to tackle my first pizza dough. I'm been eyeballing the pizza adapter for the kettle for a while now. Can't wait to try these cinnamon rolls out as well.

Back