THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Kevin, what is that small table that the pizza oven sits on?

It's just a 24x30 stainless work table I picked up from Restaurant Depot. It was only about $175 but they sell the casters separately and those were another $85. A little cheaper than the Ooni carts and I like the look of it more as well.

That's an awesome setup there!

Dumb non-California question--do you have to cover your stuff and just looks like for the photo shoot? Because in the midwest, even with a roof over top, I'd have to have my canvas covers.

That's an awesome setup there!

Dumb non-California question--do you have to cover your stuff and just looks like for the photo shoot? Because in the midwest, even with a roof over top, I'd have to have my canvas covers.

If we're expecting a heavy storm with strong winds then I will cover everything, but even in normal rain with moderate wind the canopy is good enough and the cookers don't get wet. I know this because Friday night up through Saturday afternoon it rained and at times on Saturday the rain got pretty heavy and the cookers were dry as a bone and didn't get a single drop of rain on them.

^Dang! Looks like something right out of HGTV!

Just got my rear patio extended.

edit: looks like I'll have to resize and repost later. Holy crap, those pics were big :laugh:
edit2:

Before:

89a36e184a3392f6e5d87a0311d99d8b-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

After:

pcIAnWcl.jpg

Dwghr2ol.jpg

OXlgY4wl.jpg

Last edited:
Just recently finished our covered patio. It was a very long endeavor. In any event turned out exactly as we had hoped. Out of view is the old school smoke house.

I think I see the smoke house in the second pic.....do you have a better pic?

My curiosity made me ask. :grin:

Here’s mine. Pretty disrupted right now, but full overhaul should be done by June, hopefully…

Back