THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this is my all time favorite thread I was waiting to get my shack a little feather along before I posted it here but I think they all are works in progress. this thread inspired my shack I've posted it a few times but not on this thread. I'm a lineman so it's built out of cedar highline poles and crossarms. I'm a year and a half in here's what I have. I over look a trout stream and listen to the elk bugle in the fall. my family has had a lot of fun with it. I have an album of the build thanks to everyone who has posted it helped me a ton.

Attachments

that is a sweet set up I'd love to watch the game there and have a cold one and maybe snack on some brisket. you did a nice job!!!

that is insanely awesome!

you have an article written about your man cave! I am not sure anybody on here can even come close!

this is my all time favorite thread I was waiting to get my shack a little feather along before I posted it here but I think they all are works in progress. this thread inspired my shack I've posted it a few times but not on this thread. I'm a lineman so it's built out of cedar highline poles and crossarms...

you need to build some hanging lights from some old "bells" that you salvage from the next ice storm / wreck out.

Back