THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlough69

Knows what a fatty is.
Hello everyone,

My name is John. I have been smoking since 2005 on a WSM which I purchased when I realized I didn't need a big smoke house to create real BBQ. I was always a fan of brisket, especially burn ends and after visiting some family in North Carolina enjoyed pulled pork for the first time. Ever since I have been smoking for family functions, and for me and the wife (who also loves BBQ - fortunate for me).

I found the Brethren while chasing down a thread on building a UDS which I am currently in the process of making - just picked up a drum today. I want to increase my smoking capacity and was looking into more traditional horizontal smokers but really can't afford those right now so here I am.

I only just begun reading the mountain of information here, but so far everyone seems very helpful and true lovers of BBQ. Its a pleasure to be part of the Brethren.

pulledpork1.jpg

Welcome to the Brethern,Bro......;}-

Be sure to show and tell when you can
211.gif

ImOuttaHere.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back