Shout Out for Pitmaster IQ

olewarthog

Full Fledged Farker
Outstanding customer service. On Christmas morning I fired up my Assassin 17 to cook a few dozen ABTs & moink balls. I use the IQ120. After smoker came up to temp, I put the stuff on, I got a Pit Probe Error Alarm. I checked the probe, unplugged & replugged the probe & still got the alarm. I moved the probe & the alarm stopped. Ran flawless thru the rest of the cook.

I didn't have time to clean up the racks that day, so I fired it back up the next day (Monday) to warm up the cooker & clean the racks. When I turned on the IQ120, I got constant Pit Probe Error alarms. Couldn't get it to stop. I figured the probe had gone bad, but I emailed Pitmaster IQ support anyway. Since Monday was a holiday for most folks (like me), I really didn't expect a response until Tuesday. Barb at Pitmaster IQ responded right away. She was also very quick to respond to a couple of followup emails I sent. She also concluded it was a faulty probe. I just ordered a replacement and a spare today.

Kudos to Barb at Pitmaster IQ for exceeding my expectations with such timely support. I have been extremely pleased with the performance of the IQ120 & with this level of support, I will be a customer for a long time to come. Its really great to have good folks who stand behind & support the products they sell.

ps. I got my eye on the IQ130 bluetooth model. Could be my 2017 Christmas wish list.

Back