Shirley 24x36 Patio Ordered Giggity:)

[/B]

She have any sisters that are cool like her?!?!?!?

:becky: :laugh:

She does, but she is also married. Even though we're rearranging the garage so her new pimp minivan can fit in it she said "you aren't going to keep the bigger Shirley and putt he patio cooker out back, cuz then they would both fit" :twitch:.

So first I replied with "that's what she said", but she knows I never use it and she understands how it would be better off with someone that would appreciate a fine cooker like that.

You’re a lucky man Jason, it always helps when the S/O understands your hobbies and passions. Congrats on the new cooker!

Very nice. I could envision myself downsizing to one of these someday but not anytime soon. I would love to see these cookers come with a small 2-3 shelf warmer. Maybe an idea for another day.

Yup. I'm not worried about it selling, I know it takes time.

For me though I have the opposite problem........I simply told the wife I ordered a new cooker and she said "oh cool!". :clap2::clap2:

Sounds like my wife and yours are related!
As far as time to sale, it takes a few but get ready for the tire kickers. I wasted so much time with them on the phone, getting dimensions, etc. only to have them say “my wife said no”.

As far as time to sale, it takes a few but get ready for the tire kickers. I wasted so much time with them on the phone, getting dimensions, etc. only to have them say “my wife said no”.
That sucks. I wouldn't even start if I couldn't buy it today.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tire kickers are my favorite. Danced with them many times. Oddly i haven't had too many bad interactions selling something of this nature. As soon as I sniff one out though I stop talking to them or ask them to pony up and call them out on wasting my time. Always funny the reactions.

I used to put a pretty clear disclaimer on craigslist when I sold a lot on their to the effect of "Do not call me if you are not serious, I do not waste peoples time and will not accept mine being wasted either". Seems serious for me, but it worked.

I have you guys to waste enough of my time and money as it is :becky:

Shirley 24 x 36

Hi I may have the 1st Shirley Patio 24x36 built?. Mine is about 3 years old..I love the single door on the newer version. I would try and sell mine and order the newer version "IF" shipping wasn't was high.:cry:
DanB

Last edited:
Back