THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hope you post a bunch of pics and I am thinking of ordering one next year when Paul builds them exclusively and already started my build sheet . :razz:

Does that mean you are selling your trailer model? What would the 24x36 do that your trailer model won't?

Does that mean you are selling your trailer model? What would the 24x36 do that your trailer model won't?

not selling my currant smoker and just adding another smoker for smaller cooks and love the warmer too . I will wait since and Paul is getting a surgery done and after that he is just building custom 36 models only and will see what my options are at that time if he is putting warmers on the smaller models .

I think the flat steel shelf is getting lost due to the wheels and tires. That is going to be a great option in between the standard expanded metal shelf and the SS shelf. It's a tough decision for most because the SS is a significant cost in relation to the total price of the cooker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the flat steel shelf is getting lost due to the wheels and tires. That is going to be a great option in between the standard expanded metal shelf and the SS shelf. It's a tough decision for most because the SS is a significant cost in relation to the total price of the cooker.

did you get yet , did you get it yet , lol . :mrgreen:

What’s the deal with the custom 36 inch cookers? Same wait time as their other custom builds or is it going to be closer to the standard 36” models?

What’s the deal with the custom 36 inch cookers? Same wait time as their other custom builds or is it going to be closer to the standard 36” models?

Custom 36 models will not be available till sometime in 2021 unless you are already on the list for a custom build... I will be the one building them, when my personal backlog is where I want it then i'm going to start producing them..... there will be a lot of changes in 2021, Tyler will hopefully at some point move into his new shop and my plan is to do customization on 36 models and possibly 48 models too.... I work fulltime in a refinery 4 on 4 off so we shall see how this all transpires

Custom 36 models will not be available till sometime in 2021 unless you are already on the list for a custom build... I will be the one building them, when my personal backlog is where I want it then i'm going to start producing them..... there will be a lot of changes in 2021, Tyler will hopefully at some point move into his new shop and my plan is to do customization on 36 models and possibly 48 models too.... I work fulltime in a refinery 4 on 4 off so we shall see how this all transpires

Will you be making a 48 in the same style as the 36?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First cook. Just as easy to run as my big shirley. I'm cooking low and slow for the first time in over 10 years.[emoji1787]
Trying to keep it low so the paint sets properly. And yes there's a fatty in there.
afeb702ed55ca2fd23881163e8d72c3b.jpg
ca25ef5ab2d3bb0d575b65fb4765b446.jpg

First cook. Just as easy to run as my big shirley. I'm cooking low and slow for the first time in over 10 years.[emoji1787]
Trying to keep it low so the paint sets properly. And yes there's a fatty in there.
afeb702ed55ca2fd23881163e8d72c3b.jpg
ca25ef5ab2d3bb0d575b65fb4765b446.jpg

temps look spot on between the gauges .

Awesome cooker! Looks great, those wheels and tires are the ticket could you tow that with the T-Handle at slow speed behind a tractor or golf cart?

Back