THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheez59

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I just got home from working up in Wisconsin for the last week and a half. Starting to get the dt's from lack of smoke. I'm gonna get these babies uncovered and give them some love this week.

Last edited:
I hate to say it as I am a Georgia fan but need to turn that one around to face the other way for a few days

My wife said the same thing lol. I'm a die hard Bulldog fan so I'm still proud of my Dawgs even though they broke my heart the last couple weeks.:roll:

If I'm still wearing burnt orange you can show off the G.:heh: now get the smoke rolling.

Well I guess they're still covered since I ain't seen an update :laugh:

Y'ain't been a looking. :wink: I uncovered the Blackstone and cooked breakfast yesterday but didn't post anything since it was just bacon, eggs and taters. I did post pics of some grilled salmon and asparagus and fried shrimp though yesterday afternoon.

My wife said the same thing lol. I'm a die hard Bulldog fan so I'm still proud of my Dawgs even though they broke my heart the last couple weeks.:roll:

Go Dawgs . . . . straight to the pound! Disappointed doesn't begin to describe how I feel. Good looking covers though ~ now get cooking!

Back