THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L

langosta99

I know this topic has been discussed before and I apologies for the repetitiveness. I have a BBQ sauce that I think is good. Has anyone actually made any money selling a sauce or is the market so saturated that actually making a profit would be extremely difficult? I know when I look at the sauces in the grocery store there are about 10,000 of them.

-Dave

"Find the one thing you are not good at … and don’t do that."

I think somebody said once (on this forum) "The best way to make a million bucks selling Bar B Que sauce and rubs is to start with two"........... Who said that famous line Brethren?

I think somebody said once (on this forum) "The best way to make a million bucks selling Bar B Que sauce and rubs is to start with two"........... Who said that famous line Brethren?

Thats an old John Force quote :icon_blush:
"want to make a million dollars drag racing start with two million dollars"

I know this topic has been discussed before and I apologies for the repetitiveness. I have a BBQ sauce that I think is good. Has anyone actually made any money selling a sauce or is the market so saturated that actually making a profit would be extremely difficult? I know when I look at the sauces in the grocery store there are about 10,000 of them.

-Dave

"Find the one thing you are not good at … and don’t do that."

You just answered your own question. :cool:

Back