THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
I had a bunch of seafood over the weekend and I made a few things. I had fresh shrimp (about 30 weighed over 3 lbs), lump crabmeat, Louisiana crawfish tails and bay scallops.

I added some fresh chopped Italian parsley and garlic to some Kerrygold butter to put in my stainless steel oyster shells and loaded them up with seafood. I made a simple, but delicious rice pilaf as the side (Anson Mills has the best rice I have ever put in my mouth). Throw in some fresh French bread to soak up the liquid and you're golden.

Shrimp stock with the shells....

That rice though....

I had a bit of seafood leftover, but not enough to use in a single dish, so I combined the crawfish and crabmeat and made some crawfish crabcakes.

Thanks for looking!

One problem,,,,Where is mine?????
look great I will have to try the craw-crab cakes!!

They turned out great.

In one bowl, I beat an egg and added about half a cup of mayo, a squeeze of yellow mustard and a few dashes of hot sauce. In the other bowl, I tossed the crawfish and crabmeat and then added 20 finely crushed saltine crackers and tossed those with the seafood and then folded in the liquid mixture in the other bowl. I seasoned them up with a little Old Bay and Tony C's and cooked them about three minutes on each side in some butter. Good chit yo.

You farker! Everytime you post a seafood cook you make me insanely jealous of all that top notch ocean goodness. Excellent cook! I'd eat that 'til I was in a coma! :clap:

Back