THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DavidEHickey

Full Fledged Farker
I personally think its one of the best score's I've made in awhile so at least I'm HAPPY!!! Its a CookShack 150. I was high bidder on a online auction last week and got it for $235.00 it works fine although had signs of alot of use. It didn't look quite that ugly when I got it. It was covered in grease and the paint scraped away in areas so I decided it needed a new paint job so I started removing the stickers and paint. Right after I took these pictures I sprayed the door and sides down with stripper and took about 85 % of the black paint off. Once I get that finished I have some automotive engine primer good to 500 degrees and a darker red engine paint to go over it with. Of Course all the stainless will remain. Should look good other than the control panel that is a little beat up. Decided I'm going to order a new one after the holidays even though it still works. New controller is 475.00 but considering I only have 235.00 into it I figured I'd splurge! Anyhow I'm impressed it is about a tank of a smoker!

Attachments

• cookshack1.jpg
    cookshack1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 147
  • cookshack2.jpg
    cookshack2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 148
Back