THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's wrong with a pig's head and meat saw?? :-D Oh, wait, I have a pig's head sitting on the corner of a freezer as my avatar! Never mind. I'm biased! :mrgreen:

Just wanna chime in & say if you have the time & inclination - check out making yer own sausage - I guarantee you'll love it! :thumb:

Just wanna chime in & say if you have the time & inclination - check out making yer own sausage - I guarantee you'll love it! :thumb:

Absolutely.

I currently use my 5 qt Kitchen Aid for grinding/mixing/stuffing, but a stand alone sausage stuffer is on my list for the next "gadget" to guy!!

My father has made some homemade chicken apple sausage. I assisted in that process. It was messy fun. I may have to take his kitchen aid next time he is on one of his I am retired and having fun trips..

Back