THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2ndchance

Knows what a fatty is.
I volunteered to bring pulled beef barbeque to my office party since there are a few people in the office that don't do pork. I prepped the Chuckie Friday night using EVOO and McCormick hamburger rub.

I bagged the chuckie and put it to bed.

While I was at FL I found some reduced boneless ribs and couldn't resist

I put the Chuckie and Ribs on the drum. I pulled the ribs after 2.5 hours since they were small.

I smoked the Chuckie until it reached 165 IT and then put it in a pan with some beef stock and onion. and continued to cook it til I got an IT of 200.

I pulled it off the drum and let it rest wrapped in a towel in a cooler for 2 hours and then put it in a bowl. It pulled so easy. I used some of the juice mixed with a store bought BBQ sauce to dress it. I am totally blown away by the flavor of this beef.
Sorry that there are no complete pictures but my wife took off with the camera in her car.:tsk:

I want to come work with you
Awesome job

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Back