THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didn't know a UDS and PBC could sit on a patio for that long without getting into a fight. :wink: :wink:

Looks great. :thumb: How did you choose which meat went one which smoker. With no real reason, I probably would have put the ribs in the PBC and the picnic in the UDS.

I didn't know a UDS and PBC could sit on a patio for that long without getting into a fight. :wink: :wink:

Looks great. :thumb: How did you choose which meat went one which smoker. With no real reason, I probably would have put the ribs in the PBC and the picnic in the UDS.

Hahaha!! Its okay, my two stay in the same shed so they have to get along to matter what!

Basically my thinking was that the shoulder needed to be cooked in close to the same time as the ribs. So the shoulder went on the hotter cooking PBC. The ribs went on the UDS so I could (try) to keep a 225-250 temp range.

I'm a little worried right now. My UDS is about 5' away from my PBC on the patio. But I only used the PBC this weekend. I worried my UDS might get a little jealous and snuff the PBC out before it is time. :grin:

I'm a little worried right now. My UDS is about 5' away from my PBC on the patio. But I only used the PBC this weekend. I worried my UDS might get a little jealous and snuff the PBC out before it is time. :grin:

Hey I wouldn't worry too much! Remember, drums can't talk back and rat you out! :becky:

Back