THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCSmoke

Full Fledged Farker
I thought this is what they meant. Now how many of you will enter 2? From the KCBS website.

Second Chance Entry for Sam's Tour

January 24, 2013
Now that the dust has settled on the initial sign ups for The Sam's Club National BBQ Tour, a Second Chance registration to fill up the remaining competition slots has been announced.

Rules for the Second Chance entry process are simple:

1) Any team can register for any local qualifier that still has open spots.
2) However, a team can only compete in one Regional Final, whichever one they qualify for first.
3) After achieving a Regional Final berth, if a team still has a second local contest position, the team can still compete at the second local contest, but will not be able to advance to the regional for that contest due to rule number 2. If the team places in the top 6, their spot for that second Regional will be passed down the 7th place team at that local qualifier.

The registration period for the Second Chance process will begin on February 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM CDT.

If you have any questions, please submit them here before registration begins.

Good luck to all teams!

I thought this is what they meant. Now how many of you will enter 2? From the KCBS website.

Second Chance Entry for Sam's Tour

January 24, 2013
Now that the dust has settled on the initial sign ups for The Sam's Club National BBQ Tour, a Second Chance registration to fill up the remaining competition slots has been announced.

Rules for the Second Chance entry process are simple:

1) Any team can register for any local qualifier that still has open spots.
2) However, a team can only compete in one Regional Final, whichever one they qualify for first.
3) After achieving a Regional Final berth, if a team still has a second local contest position, the team can still compete at the second local contest, but will not be able to advance to the regional for that contest due to rule number 2. If the team places in the top 6, their spot for that second Regional will be passed down the 7th place team at that local qualifier.

The registration period for the Second Chance process will begin on February 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM CDT.

If you have any questions, please submit them here before registration begins.

Good luck to all teams!

guess all those empty slots last year did matter.

This is bs! It should be be one and done if you don't make it. additionally do they plan to increase the events in areas that have huge waiting lists. You have to go were the market pulls you and if those regions can't support the locals by filling them up they need to remove those regions or the locals. I know for a fact that the Midwest could support a local in Illinois and Wisconsin, lower Michigan, Iowa and Indiana.

Sign up is noon CDT today. Is anyone going to double dip? How does everyone feel about doing more than one?

we are in st charles,but we did sign up for lex ky,today because cindy has family there,its still a contest with a good payout....so were in for both.....was surprised other contests didnt fill....o gas is at 3.50 gal here

we are in st charles,but we did sign up for lex ky,today because cindy has family there,its still a contest with a good payout....so were in for both.....was surprised other contests didnt fill....o gas is at 3.50 gal here

I'm signed up in Lexington as well. Being new to the contest scene, I expect to basically be massacred there, but it'll be fun.....

Back