Sam's Club National BBQ Tour - 2013

Due to permitting and licensing approvals and the holiday schedule, the Sam's Club National BBQ Tour schedule release date has been moved to Friday, Dec. 28.

Way to go KCBS. Nice job with the over-promise and under deliver. Hard to believe this delay wasn't known until today. Personally I was excited about getting the info. I guess I will wait until Dec 28...or Jan 13...or maybe March 2.

Dude... seriously?

*Long winded response alert*

Well...kind of; but not worked up about it. KCBS is a organization that I am proud to belong to and so I think I can have certain expectations of how it will behave. I consider myself to be not just a member but also a "client" of KCBS in that I purchase membership, pay for reps thru contest fees, utilize their services of cookiing sanctioned contests, etc. I would never tell a client that they will have a project complete right up to when it is to be delivered and then, with zero advance notice, tell them I am missing the committed date (which by the way was self committed). Also, this is a board that had ran under a banner of being open and providing information to its members. I just don't believe that they didn't know the info wasn't going to be available until this morning. Opportunity for improvement in communication plan.

Sounds like some real hurdles and hard work still left to do. I applaud them for doing it and look forward to the announcement. I just think that committments made should be kept.

Way to go KCBS. Nice job with the over-promise and under deliver. Hard to believe this delay wasn't known until today. Personally I was excited about getting the info. I guess I will wait until Dec 28...or Jan 13...or maybe March 2.

even I am not going to bang on them for this. It's christmas. Let it slide. These contests dont start for a couple more months.

Back