Salmon and Bacon Fried Corn on the Blackstone

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Simple dinner tonite, Bacon Fried Corn and Salmon. This will be my entry into the Seafood throwdown.

Start with some Bacon, leftover Corn on the Cob and Red Peppers -

RptJucQ.jpg

All nicely mixed together with 6 cloves of minced Garlic for good measure -

mZ4NxRf.jpg

Don't forget to put on the Salmon -

IciLv6x.jpg

Dinner is plated.

Q8hjYqB.jpg

nSYXWUF.jpg

OK, not exactly the most healthy of meals with everything griddled in Bacon grease, but bacon drippings sure do make food taste good. There's something about Salmon on the Blackstone and the Bacon Fried Corn is always a treat.

Thanks for checking in on this cook.

Regards,
-lunchman

Why don't you buy a subscription and post some pic's of "great food" ?

Why do a need to buy a subscription to post pics of my "great food"? Ive posted plenty of great food. Sorry i am not a post who'r like some of the posters here. But all the stuff i post get great responses. But who knows, everyone seems to be too PC to tell anyone what they could have done to improve. So i take compliments with a grain of salt. But you my friend, love you stir the pot with me.

Why do a need to buy a subscription to post pics of my "great food"? Ive posted plenty of great food. Sorry i am not a post who'r like some of the posters here. But all the stuff i post get great responses. But who knows, everyone seems to be too PC to tell anyone what they could have done to improve. So i take compliments with a grain of salt. But you my friend, love you stir the pot with me.

Guess I've just not seen your "Great Food".....

On edit, just checked, You buy meaters? :doh: :laugh:

ok OK. Did like the spinning chicken though.

Last edited:
First time I've been told I look scary, and here I thought it was a decent picture. Everybody's entitled to an opinion, I guess.

The bacon fried corn was from a few Todd Toven Blackstone videos. Variations are endless as to what can be added to it. It's quick and easy as are most things prepared on the Blackstone.

Back