THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well put Diva.
We will miss him so much but can not imagine what Kirsten and the girls are going through. So much sorrow; another good person lost.
Nancee

I've cooked with Nancee and Greg many times...done alot of prep and finshed after alot of other teams were long asleep...would creep over to ISS.. Mike was up and would engage me in a dialog on world affairs etc...mostly we would agree on values etc.. he was truely a family man and a really decent person... I really looked forward to discussing the world with Mike.. I truly will miss him...

Prayers for Mike and his family...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

You can find it out elsewhere but Mike's wake is Friday nite at Pillsbury Funeral Home in Barre, MA 6px9p
Bring lots of kleenex

While I never had the chance to meet him ... sounded like a hell of a guy. RIP in Mike. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family!

Condolences and sympathy sent from all of us. Mike was a great guy. Wasn't until this year that we discovered besides BBQ, we shared another bond - fly fishing. Looks like we missed that opportunity to cast dry flies over rising trout. You can bet I'll be raising a toast tonight, and on the fabled waters this spring to you my friend. To Mike: sweet smoke and tight lines. Godspeed.

I never met Mike, but now know a lot more about the team and icon I've read about and admired for years. Wow, fishin and BBQ, what great hobbies and passions that go together. My thoughts and prayers are with is family and teammates. Hey Mike, tell KC we said hey when you see him under the big E-Z up in sky, and you guys are missed!

Never had the pleasure of meeting him but a bbq brother gone is sad news indeed. Prayers sent to his family and friends.

"If you'da told me two months ago I'd be in Phoenix farkin' Arizona twice in three weeks, I'd've called you crazy!"
I met Mike briefly at Pulte, chatted with him more Friday and Saturday in Tempe. He had driven out with the rig, and was thrilled with the experience of seeing our great country by driving through it. He was loving life, fo' sho! I'll tip a Sam Adams to you, sir! Them ain't clouds the angels are on, it's smoke!
RIP, Mike

Back