THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Thanks for posting this. I am in the process of looking for an ac unit form my enclosed trailer and I was told to get a Coleman power saver Mach 1. What type of insulation are you guys insulating your trailers with?

Thanks for posting this. I am in the process of looking for an ac unit form my enclosed trailer and I was told to get a Coleman power saver Mach 1. What type of insulation are you guys insulating your trailers with?

I used the foam board from Lowes/home depot. Like $12 for 4x8 sheet. We cut it to fit up in the braces on the roof then foil taped it in.

Found a duo therm AC on craigslist.

Also look into the supco spp6 hard start capacitor. Helps ac start with lower power sources like a generator.

Back