THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It should be a good time with the derby going on. Just going to be hard getting in and out of town with all the people going to the oaks and derby. Hopefully traffic isn't to bad with us all pulling in our rigs.

Traffic shouldnt be TOO bad Thursday. Saturday night may be a bit wild though. Im sleeping with a baseball bat beside me the whole weekend. Louisville slugger.

Traffic shouldnt be TOO bad Thursday. Saturday night may be a bit wild though. Im sleeping with a baseball bat beside me the whole weekend. Louisville slugger.

several streets including Broadway street in front of the site will be blocked off at 230 thursday, if you are not there before that you will have to wait til about 9 pm to get in

several streets including Broadway street in front of the site will be blocked off at 230 thursday, if you are not there before that you will have to wait til about 9 pm to get in

Yeah I forgot about the damn parade too. We will have to drag our trailer down there at lunch and head back to work.

Velvet Smoke will be rolling in early Friday morning from Cinci. Our first comp of the year as well but we are ready to smoke. Shaping up to be a great event and kudos to Kevin...talk about great communication and quick responses to questions!

Hey Phillip...we learned how to cut ribs during the off season!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Safe travels next weekend!

Will there be any issues with all of the rain, any kinda flooding in town like it was a couple years ago.

Right now weather is looking pretty good. Highs in low 70s and mid 50s at night. The only hitch is 60% chance of rain Friday. Saturday looks good.

Phillip, talked to Hotel. Our rooms are right next to each other.:-D

What are cruisers? The fine ladies of Louisville? That might be more interesting than the parade.

Oh good lord, I forgot about that. Bring Lawyers, guns, and money.

That happens closer to the west side of Louisville. We should be in the clear. The city was supposed to put an end to it.

Matt, as long as there is no door connecting the two, it'll be alright. I'll give out your room number to the cooks as an emergency number!!

My understanding is we would present to a table of judges. Like the Pitmaster show that Lottabull won. So not sure if there will be stadium seating. But that sure would be fun, along with cheerleaders

;)

Back