THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WineMaster

Babbling Farker
If you were being sent to an Island with a Freezer that had 10,000 Pork Butts in it. And you had your favorite cooker there. The catch is you could only bring 1 Rub. Which one would it be.

Im sure there both great. Where can you buy them.

Mine is available nationwide as individual ingredients. :mrgreen:

Send me a pm with your address and I will send you some if you want.......so you can choke and say "does he really eat this chit" just like the judges do. :shock:

I'd use bad byron's butt rub. Mix it with turbinado sugar (3:1) and it's good on wings too. T

Its my rib rub, too.

The only rub I use on Pork... 2nd place out of 52 this weekend... :rolleyes: 10 calls in pork in 2007. :biggrin:

Actually, I think it is BEST on pork.

Very Cool. Thanks Todd I know I can get it at Hawgeyes and I need some Blueshog also so I will give it a try.

I dont use rubs...I just dust the meat with s&p, garlic, paprika, onion powder, kosher salt and turbinado....with a mustard slather too.

I dont use rubs...I just dust the meat with s&p, garlic, paprika, onion powder, kosher salt and turbinado....with a mustard slather too.

Sounds like a rub to me. :confused:

Salt (S&p) AND Kosher Salt? Do you use Pepper and Pepper corns?

I'd use bad byron's butt rub. Mix it with turbinado sugar (3:1) and it's good on wings too. T

I never heard of doing that! Never thought of it either, but I'm sure going to try it. I assume 3:1 means one part sugar and three parts rub rather than vice-versa.

Every time I sign on I learn something.

Back