THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FSUQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Decided to fire up the rotisserie for Sunday Funday and threw a 6# chicken on there to use for some chicken gyros tonight. Already made some tzakaki sauce with 16 oz Greek yogurt, 2 cucumbers (shredded), 1/2 lemon, 3 cloves garlic, some olive oil, Dill and salt/pepper. Now time to fire up the rotisserie!

Seasoned the chicken with some Olive oil, blackened seasoning, and some maple jalapeño seasoning. Then stuffed the chicken with 1/2 a lemon and 1/2 an onion. Then fired up the Weber for some indirect rotisserie goodness.

She's been on the grill almost an hour (holding steady right @ 350) so that still gives me plenty of time to throw back a few beverages on this Sunday Funday!

Never posted pictures on here before, so I fully expect them to not show up on the 1st try...

Here she is just a few minutes after going on the rotisserie. Hopefully more pron to follow...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 120
Chicken turned out really good. Threw some it on a grilled pita, added some lettuce, tomato, tzakaki sauce & feta and proceeded to devour it. Can't wait to fire up the rotisserie again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 81
For some reason I can't seem to add more than 1 picture... But here's the final product.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 79
Back