THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pig Headed

Babbling Farker
Who is going to Stevensville. This is a second year event. They were very good to all of us last year. Can't wait to go. Heven't competed since Salisbury.

Hi Ron,
I'm going... cooking with 2 friends as Real Deal / Widespread BBQ for that event. Also going to the Berks BBQ Bash next weekend in Reading. See ya down there!

Tom, relax and have fun. It was a pretty small event last year, only 19 teams. Don't know how many will be there this year. Stop by and have a beer with us. Hey Jon, look forward to seeing you there. The beer invite extends to you also. I'll see you there.

3 Eyz will be there... Looking forward to sharing a few beers with some Brethren members.... Stop on by!!!!

Jon - Widespread, You're in Elkton??? I am too... What part???

Looking forward to a few beers w/ everyone myself.
Jason, I'm up in the Glen Farms area between 273 and 896. Where are you in Elkton?

I heard they are expecting 30+ teams this year. I figure the more teams the less chance I have at coming in last! See ya all there.

Tom

Jon - I'm down off 213, west of the "new" Redner's (on the Elk River). Just south of Rt 40. Stop by at Stevensville and we'll share a few beers....

Back