THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Grand: Y We Q
Reserve: Flower of the Flames

Chicken:
1 Last Supper
2 KC Can Crew
3 Wanna B's
4 D-Don's Pit Crew
5 Hootchie Cootchie BBQ
6 Flower of the Flames
7 Uncle Bubs
8 QN4 Blue
9 Y-WE-Q
10 My Banyon Belle Bar BQ

Ribs:
1 Big Creek BBQ
2 KC Can Crew
3 Wanna B's
4 Pull My Pork
5 Uncle Bubs
6 Y-WE-Q
7 PaPa Chubby's
8 QN4 Blue
9 My Banyon Belle Bar BQ
10 Hang 'Em' High

Pork:
1 Y-WE-Q
2 Flower of the Flames
3 PaPa Chubby's
4 Pull My Pork
5 Last Supper
6 Big Creek BBQ
7 QN4 Blue
8 Piggin-N-Swiggin
9 Ultimate Tailgate
10 Uncle Bubs

Brisket:
1 Flower of the Flames
2 Y-WE-Q
3 Uncle Bubs
4 PaPa Chubby's
5 KC Can Crew
6 Last Supper
7 Hang 'Em' High
8 Hootchie Cootchie BBQ
9 QN4 Blue
10 Ultimate Tailgate

Overall:
1 Y-WE-Q
2 Flower of the Flames
3 KC Can Crew
4 Uncle Bubs
5 Big Creek BBQ

6 Last Supper
7 Wanna B's
8 QN4 Blue
9 PaPa Chubby's
10 Pull My Pork

Congrats to everyone.Big Creek I walked up and looked at your cooker but you were talking with some peopl so I didn't say anything.Nice rig you have.

Congrats to everyone.Big Creek I walked up and looked at your cooker but you were talking with some peopl so I didn't say anything.Nice rig you have.

Dude! You should have come on up and said hey! I don't recall any conversations that were so important that I couldn't have stopped to visit with you!

Congrats to all the calls.

How was the weather?

The weather was NICE! Just a little chilly Friday night but not so bad I couldn't walk down to the chit shed to pee at 3:30 AM in shorts and a t-shirt. No rain all contest and we even got sun. Those 50's for highs they were predicting turned into 60's.

Well you were talking with 2 young ladies so I wasn't going to interupt that.By the way I how was the band I saw you were parked right behind the stage.

I guess you get to do the ribs from now on.:biggrin:

Yeah except Tammy did most of the work on those. I put them in the marinade and sauced, cut and boxed them. We switched to spares for the first time ever at a comp. And probably won't be the last!

Lee, since the GAB is up next for us, we better get talking soon! See ya in a few!

Well you were talking with 2 young ladies so I wasn't going to interupt that.By the way I how was the band I saw you were parked right behind the stage.

:shock: Don't let my wife know that! Actually, one was probably my wife and I'm guessing the other was Stacy, Jeff Spurgeon's wife.

Man, posts like that could get me in trouble! :lol:

I figured one of them was your wife.Just havin fun with you.

Great Job Jeff..You da man...

Congrats to everyone that got calls...

Back