THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicely done. I would like to have that every Sunday-Saturday if the wallet was generous and if my behind would not grow exponentially. Looks fantastic!!!

if ya read the link up there where i took the time to trim & cut my own whole ribeye @ $3.99 per lb...
if i had bought by the case it would have been $2.99 per lb.:shocked:
now that's 4 wholes @ 16-18lb per. @ $3.99 per lb. i got 13 steaks,suet,& 2 lbs of chili meat out of 1 16 lb.pkg.
get some friends to go in & it's damn well worth it. or pay $9.99 per lb 2 packs for wally world pre cut junk.:hand:

that whole meat was 16lbs & i prolly lost 4lbs tops of fat- which i use for venison sausage or suet. nothing is really lost.

Finally someone who knows what a good steak looks like! I shake my head every time I see some lean POS steaks cooked up and folks exclaim how great they look. I know, each to his/her own, but you got to have some fat in the meat.

I would have had a hard time smoking those beauties. Commendations for taking the plunge.

fat is flavor.:thumb::thumb:

Back