THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

royfraz

I viewed a topic on here last week or the week before, and somebody made a suggestion of apple juice, cider vinegar, and some kind of bourbon I believe If somebody remembers I would appreciate some help, just want to try something new on my new WSM this weekend.
Thanks,
Roy

I don't mop, but I do one spray halfway through the cook and then glaze 10 -15 minutes before the end of the cook. I try not to open the cooker any more than necessary. "If you're lookin', you're not cookin'" :-D

sounds good for some reason i thought somebody had a cherry flavored bourbon or something that sounded off the wall to me, maybe it was just a drunk night coming home. Thanks for the input fellas.

sounds good for some reason i thought somebody had a cherry flavored bourbon or something that sounded off the wall to me, maybe it was just a drunk night coming home. Thanks for the input fellas.

I saw that too....it was Jim Beam Red Stag (Black Cherry Flavored)....sounded good to me!

No spray I just put in butter,brown sugar, maybe some jalap jelly, and diced green chiles.....everything pretty much turns to liquid....oh yummy

sometimes I will through in some southern comfort oh ya !:thumb:

I cooked 12 racks last week for a wedding party. Sprayed with apple and water. Came out great, took about 4-5 hours. Best of all no one asked where the BBQ sauce was.

I do some ribs in which many of the ingredients are Cherry. Cherry wood for smoke. Cherry juice, cranberry juice and Jack spray and a Cherry glaze. Looks like I'll have to get some of that Jim Beam Black Cherry to complete the package!

Back