THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok thanks for the info. we are going to cut off the 90s first. then we will add more air intakes if needed. then we will get a bigger pipe if that does not work. thanks for all the info. I will keep you folks updated. won't be till Thursday till I can test any of this out.

I just baught a reverse flow from custom pits. I found a thread on here that said a guy just got one also and we were both having problems with temp. he put a bigger exhaust on his and it fixed his. I put another inlet on mine and it also fixed it. I would suggest fixing one thing at a time instead of fixing everything at once untill you achieve the temps you want. I also had a small gap on my door with high temp felt and I think that helped a lot!

Back