THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well heck after reading about how good these are who can pass up the sample pack? Try a little of each & then order up your favorites. Can't wait to try them!

thanks kcmike! I am looking forward to recieving it ...My son is really excited about the venison rub we still have some tenderloin from his first deer he took last fall.. I will definitley keep you posted!!:thumb:

thanks kcmike! I am looking forward to recieving it ...My son is really excited about the venison rub we still have some tenderloin from his first deer he took last fall.. I will definitley keep you posted!!:thumb:

You'll love the venison rub. Super simple... olive oil, venison rub, 45 min in fridge, grill. That's it.

Mike

Mike, any local outlets? I don't get up to Kearney often but I do have crews passing through at times that could grab some for me. Based on the recommendations here it appears this is something I need to try.

Closest to you, we're at the Kansas City BBQ Store at 119th and Strangline, right next to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ restaurant.

Mike

Closest to you, we're at the Kansas City BBQ Store at 119th and Strangline, right next to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ restaurant.

Mike

Great, I work right across the highway so I will definitely check it out. Do they have the sample pack there or just the larger quantities?

I'm a firm believer in your product! I used the samples to make 6 racks of spares for our church pot luck and my ribs were the first thing to disappear! People were piling them on their plates. These rubs are awesome! You'll receive my order in the morning! :becky::thumb:

Your stuff sounds great, so I couldnt resist and I just ordered a sampler and some of that secret weapon!

Thanks!

I couldnt take pics of the giant mountain of ribs cuz they were a huge hit at the potluck but 2 "samples" were enough to rub down 6 racks! Its a lot of rub. I was signed up to do the next potluck. Its an awesome product!

061811112159.jpg

061811112954.jpg

Got my 1# bag of beef and pork competition rub yesterday! :thumb: Nice move going to black bags!

Thanks!

Since day one, we still use gold foil front/clear back-side high barrier stand-up bags for all of our standard 6 oz. retail sizes. However, for bulk orders we use solid black foil high barrier stand-up bags. Either way, our special high-end packaging keeps our rubs factory-fresh for much MUCH longer than the standard obligatory spice shaker bottles. :becky: :thumb:

BTW... we are now an OFFICIAL BBQ BRETHREN Vendor/Sponsor! Keep an eye out for our company section over in the Brethren Sales and Ventures section!!

I was more than impressed with the chuckies from yesterday, followed your tutorial to the letter! I used the beef and pork comp rub on everything. 3 racks of spares, beef short ribs and 2 chuckies and the game bird rub on a turkey breast. Chukies were gone so fast I couldnt get any pics but I got some of the spares. :thumb: Wrapped up the turkey breast to send to my dad and forgot to take pics.
070411084124.jpg

070411131320.jpg

The beef short ribs got away from me and got a little too charred for my liking (hence no pics), but no one complained, not one left! :becky: Smoker was so full I had no room for all the trimmings so I made them on my grill hot and fast. Excellent flavor even with out the smoke! We didnt even sauce the trimmings and they were delicious . I really cant tell you guys enough how much I love these rubs!!! :thumb:

Back